Saturday, June 16, 2007

its about time..

half way thru the year,ive finally realize that this year aint that bad..aint bad at all..all the suffering and drama before,the stupid actions,the judgments,the bad memories,has now ended.i just graduated..i honestly thought that this day will never come..i jumped and shout out loud for joy when i got the results..i was so emotional i got into tears..u see,i studied for 5 years and within that 5 years,my life was never steady..its been a rough 5 years for me..thank god its behind me now..even at this moment i just cant believe that i graduate..i was prepared for another screw up..alhamdulillah..god is kind.this 1st half of the year has thought me a lot..it made me a better person..i love the people around me,i dont miss the people thats gone,im living my life with new things,new directions,renewed faith,i just feel gud..and its about time..

1 comment:

teetees said...

w00p-deee-do0o0o0o!
god is fair dude.. god is fair..
eeee... happynya! jom mabuk!