Thursday, July 17, 2008

blue moon..

I wish I could remember who u r now instead of who u were before..
Coz..

Its funny..

I still miss u..

Even though things have change a lot, but something just remain the same.

It cuts..

It bleeds..

It hurts.

What have u done to me? To make me feel devoted to u?or what haf I done to myself to actually feel that way..

Don’t misunderstand how I feel..

I just don’t know why..

I cant explain why its not enuf..

Not enuf to not haf u.

I wonder when wil I stop having feelings for u..

Tomorrow?

Next week?

Or maybe next year?

Such a big presence u bring. Even for a year and a half now. u still remain here.

Shud I forget to love?

Shud I smile for u?

Shud I cry some more?

Maybe I shud just keep trying to ignore..

Stop coming to my dreams..

U bring tears to my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man keep posting cuz i feel so related to everything that you write, thanks