Sunday, October 5, 2008

what am i?

the beginning of my life is plain..
He put colours on my face..
He add characters to me..
He gives me funny things to wear..
sumtimes i put a smile on peoples face..
sumtimes i made them cry..
sumtimes i bore them..
sumtimes i irritate them..
but i keep on trying to please them..
sumtimes they left me..
sumtimes they ignore me..
most of them come and go..
when im broken, He changes the strings and makes me move again..
sumtimes the smile on my face fades thru time..
He came back and drew a smile on my face with a brush..
and people will come,and i'll make them smile and laugh again..
but in time,they will be leaving again..
but i'll keep on being me..
keep trying to please them..
with hope,that they will appreciate me..
this is my life..
a life of a....

2 comments:

azrul izwan said...

honestly, i can really relate to this.. i think most of us (human) can..

with love, azma said...

a life of a human. thats what we do. but it depends on ur own personal character, some ppl just wont bother about other's feeling while some do care, even much more than usual.

just be urself. unless what u are rite now is wrong, then only u need to change.