Thursday, May 10, 2007

the hardest part of letting go..

the hardest part of letting go is that i could never hear u call me "bee"..ur sweet voice when ur sleeping calling me, really struck my mind at the wrong time..knowing i wont be able to see u make weird faces,when u want something from me..the times when we joked around and wrestle..the times when the first person i see when i wake up late in the afternoon is u..the times i cooked for u..the times u made nescafe for me..the cheese ommelette u made..the times we took my sister out..the sweet msgs u sent,the letters u wrote,the pictures we took,the presents u bought,the hard times when we were broke,the times when u calm me down,the times when u say "everythings gona be alrite"..the times u called me "mohamad adly!!!,bgn!!",the trips we had,the movies we watched,the adventures,the long drive to pick u up,the smile on ur face,ur sweet scent,the fights,the arguements and how we mend things,the cries..every moment shared..all of it,gud and bad,is still hard to let go..but we know whats best for us..maybe trying wont gona do much help..its better to let go and give up..its easier if i could hate u..but i just couldnt.i realize it.the hardest part of letting go is knowing that u will not be there for me anymore..letting go,all for a good cause..

1 comment:

paperheART said...

i cant agree more. memories. pfft.