Tuesday, February 5, 2008

dont give up on me..

believe in me as i always believe in u,
stay with me through the rough times,
give me a chance to pursue my dreams,
let me find my own path,my own direction..

i'll leave u guys one day,
to follow my own dreams,
finding reason to make my life complete,
to be better for myself,to be happy for myself..

aren't u happy to see me happy?
or do i haf to keep on sacrifice my own happiness for u?
all i got is me..and ur taking me away from myself?
whatelse haf i got?and for how long am i going to be treated this way?

i respect and love u for everything u've done,
and i know i've been such a disappointment up till today,
but u need to let me follow my own destiny,
even tho we dont share the same idea,but u cud at least respect mine..

one day i'll get out from this space..
one day i'll be happy for myself..
one day i'll make u proud of me..
ome day i'll make u believe in me..

im sticking with my plans,
this is the only thing i believe is rite for me..
and i ask for ur blessing..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u got my bless~
hehehe~

[Q]

Anonymous said...

sibuk je en. [Q]..

anywaym nice words..

[5]